Sunday, May 15, 2011

Candleberry Craze!



Ok Dolls...so if you are a Candle Freak like me...you've tried them all & have been disappointed more than once! The scent isn't strong enough, they didn't burn evenly & you're left with a great big hole in the center, the wick mysteriously disappears...or the best...ALL OF THE ABOVE! Ha Ha. 

Until now. Let me introduce to you, one of my very favorite things on this earth...
CANDLEBERRY CANDLES! 

These are "make you wanna slap somebody" good! LOL! You will just die! 

Here are the reasons why...

-They have a million & one scents to choose from
-Your entire house will be engulfed in aroma
-They burn for hours/days, even continuously
-They burn completely down the very bottom of the glass! Not one ounce is wasted! 
-They are pretty & will cause you to receive a million & one compliments! 

One of my friends in Orange County sells them & introduced me to them & at first I bought a few just to support her...until I lit one. That's where my love affair began & I have been hooked ever since! They are a little pricey & take a few days to ship (from Kentucky), but they are worth EVERY penny. I would much rather buy one great candle for $23.99, than a million cheap ones that are a complete waste! No matter what size your house...you & all your guests...will smell them in every room! The ones in my "collection" pictured here, are the Large Jar Candles 26 oz. for $23.99 & the Small Jar Candles 10 oz. $13.75. 


Some of my very favorites are... 

HOT MAPLE TODDY- #1 seller & to die for! 
FRIENDSHIP TEA
PINK SUGAR
RED VELVET CUPCAKE
CINNAMON BROOMSTICK
BUTTERCREAM SNICKERDOODLE
COTTAGE LINENS
CARIBBEAN CHEESECAKE
CAROLINA SUGAR CANE
MULLED CIDER
HARVEST SUGAR COOKIE
APPLE BROWN BETTY
VANILLA CRUMB CAKE
ROCK SALT ICE CREAM

I could go on forever! All depends on what scents are your favorites. I can almost guarantee though, whatever scent you choose...you will absolutely love! Again...I do not work for/know personally...anyone at Candleberry, but I just love these candles...that much & I KNOW you will too! So, next time you're tempted to pick up that candle on the shelf at Target...don't! LOL! Order these & I promise...you will not be disappointed! 

On their website, there's also a write up about each scent, which will help you choose your favorites better. 


I like to take the labels off & add them to cute candle holders (Ebay)...to make them look even more fancy! He He.


And the newest one I just ordered...



Just in time for 4th of July! One of my very favorite Holidays...ever! 

Oh...make sure to trim your wick in between uses, for an even better burn. Here's what I use...


They are available everywhere. I got mine at Illuminations forever ago, but you can just google it (Candle Wick Trimmers).

So...for the love of candle lovers everywhere...CANDLEBERRY will be your new favorite guilty pleasure...I promise!!! I'd love to hear what you think & which ones you bought! Enjoy Dolls! 




Crazy for Candleberry,







No comments: